Thursday 30 March 2017

Pilchers Military Defender Turns up

In my Ambulance history page I have noted the Pilcher Greene defender 110 ambulances in the civilian section ... However I saw this recently http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Ambulance-camper-defender-110-2-25-petrol-/162445506648?


Interestingly the final picture had a military contract number, so I may need to add another section to the pages. If anyone knows more please feel free to contact me via a comment below or via the contact form 


If you are interested, the vendor can be contacted through his email address hhroadss@gmail.com. My thanks to him for permission to post his pictures, and for keeping another piece of Land Rover history on the road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry