Tuesday 4 September 2012

Wheely Nice

Latest update on this is I have the new wheels in place - the easy way

Steve who runs the Discount Tyres Cardiff Branch lives about 100 foot away and picked her up as his transport to work this morning and dropped her off again on his way home

The was job done at a very reasonable rate which included fitting all the new longer studs. It would have taken me ages and I would still have had to have the tyres changed





He was really good as well and they spent effort balancing the wheels using weights only on  the back to make the wheels look theie best, and they carefully replaced the wheels where they had been and kept the unused spare still unused and tidy


I do like using professionals some times, it really makes a difference to your day when you have a job well done

So now I have three 5 1/2 rims and two 6 1/2 military rims, and 20 used, but reasonable wheel studs looking for new homes if anyone wants to make me an offer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry